I'm swinging in the sun!



Not singing in the rain. :)

Hairp*rn. War Nessa und mir schon klar. Aber um unseren gemeinsamen Konsens zusammenzufassen: wir gucken uns sowas ja auch gerne an (Nee, was ehrlich?! Hätte ich ja nie gedacht!). Und nur weil da ein paar Spezialisten draußen herumlaufen, die eklige Kommentare absondern, soll man auf so einen Spaß verzichten? Ich verzichte auch nicht auf offene Haare generell, auf enge Jeans und Röcke.
Und ich denke schon, dass man diese Ästhetik hier auch noch ganz gut von anderen abgrenzen kann, auf die ich hier jetzt nicht weiter groß eingehen mag...
Nessa and I know that this is hairp*rn. But to summarize our consent: wie like to watch such littel films too. We like the beauty of long hair (Really?!)  and only just because there are some freaks out there which tend to leave "special" comments, why should we stop doing what makes fun? I also don't want to miss my hair down, tight jeans or skirts. And I guess we all can tell the difference between something like this and the real "special" hairpics and films I don't want to refer to in more details.



Nessa hat dieses Video von uns erstellt. Also wisst ihr spätestens jetzt, dass nicht nur ich auf der Schuakel gesessen habe. Vermutlich ist ihr Schaukeln auchd as Interessantere. ;) Sage auch ich. Denn ich gucke mir sowas ja wie gsagt auch gern an.
Nessa edited this Video for us. So at least now you know that she sat on the swing too. And let me make a guess: her swinging is the more interesting one. Because, as mentioned above, I like to watch something like this too. :)

Ich kann nicht se*y, ich kann nur Spaß. :D
I can't look se*y I can only look funny.

Manche Worte sind mit Sternchen versehen, um gewisse Suchmaschinenergebnisse zu vermeiden.
Some words are zensored with stars to avoid special search engine results.



Labels: ,